I was nominated for a Lovely Blog Award by Timelesswheel. If, for some reason, you have not stumbled upon that blog, make a conscious effort to visit. It is worth your time for sure. If I had to describe the Timelesswheel blog, it would be a place to go to find the sun in your life. Sometimes we don’t need to see the struggle but we do need to see that there is good good out there and we are not alone. Timelesswheel posts blogs and insights that shed some light on what really are universal experiences that we often have but that we allow to isolate us. The 15 other bloggers I’ve nominated convey the same sentiment, just in different voices. Pay them a visit when you can if you haven’t already:
- The Persistent Platypus
- Developing Dad
- Butterfly Mind
- Burnt Bridges and Scorched Gumbo
- (not so) completely. miserable.
- Christopher Martin Photography
- Spirit Meets Bone
- Simple Living Over 50
- The Seeds 4 Life
- Kat Blogs
- Fleeting Muse
Now for the 3rd rule of the award – seven facts about me:
- I break out into song almost every 30-60 minutes. Of course, if I’m at work this still stays all in my head. Like that iPod commercial with the dancing shadow. But either way, I break out into song constantly with any word being a trigger. It’s a blessing…and a curse…=)
- Sharks are my favorite animal, with butterflies a close second. Each amazingly strong, unique and remarkable in their own right.
- I have absolutely no rhythm but love dancing. It’s so much more fun when you don’t have to care about how you look, right?
- I would much rather mentor and volunteer than collect a paycheck and think we should all do so – simply trade services for goods.
- My guilty pleasure is french fries.
- My dream as a child was to save all stray animals in a huge apartment building where we would all live together. I even remove the animals I find on the street or sidewalk that are injured and bring them to safety, or if they have already passed, I dispose of them properly so as not to leave them on a busy street for passersby to hop over.
- Every night as a child, and still now, I pray that every living being on this planet (human and non-human animal) regardless of the pain or suffering, can have at least that one night of restful sleep – free from pain, worry and loneliness.
Obviously, I’m an animal person. =D
You must thank the person who nominated you and includes a link to their blog.
You must list the rules and display the award.
You must add 7 facts about yourself.
You must nominate 15 other bloggers and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.